Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday February 20, 2012 Day 3

7:35 am

This morning my neck felt crusty and dry. I cleared some of the crust before I started to take pictures and both sides started to drain. Which was good. You can see the drainage from the keloid side of piercing in the pictures. I was glad to see that the keloid side is draining. My neck is still in pain from the build up though. Hopefully that will go away in a couple of days.


I couldn't decide which ones to use so I put up three.



To me it looks red again around the piercing (not including the keloid) and it looks dry. It looks different from yesterday morning. I am starting to wonder if multiple applications so close together is not a good idea. The Tea tree oil could be fore to help dry the keloid out and having the applications so close together prevents that and keeps the area moist. I am going to space application times. Maybe limit to 3 times a day. When I get up, mid day, and when i go to bed. I don't see any major difference in length of the keloid, but in girth it does seem a bit smaller. But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Application Time of the Tea Tree Oil

  • 7:35 am - 1st application.  Washed hands. Used a q-tip to put tea tree oil around the piercing and the keloid. Also used fingers to put the tea tree oil on keloid.
  • 12:18 pm - 2nd application.Washed hands used fingers to put it around piercing and keloid.
  • 10:40 pm - 3rd application. Before I put on the Tea Tree oil, the right side (side without the keloid) was pretty crusty. More so than the side with the keloid (left) The keloid side seems to be draining more. Which is good. I think I am noticing pain less. I can bend my head down without my neck hurting and turning side to side is pretty fine as well. Bending my head backwards is when I feel it the most but no where near the pain where it was before. Which is good. Seems to be a good sign. Keloid seems to be looking the same as before. Maybe after all the puss is gone the keloid will go down.

Before I take a shower I notice white on my neck. I took a couple of pictures to find the piercing to be pretty dry. This is around 12:00 pm

With Flash

Without flash

No comments:

Post a Comment