Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday February 24. 2012 Day 7

Unfortunately, I was not able to put Tea Tree Oil on my neck...that I remember, maybe I did. I was kind of in a rush so I think I didn't. But it seems like if I was taking pictures of my neck I would have put Tea Tree oil on as well. But I think I was coming back to do it....anyway, I'm going to say I forgot to do it this morning but I am not 100% sure. My neck pain is completely gone on the keloid side. There is still minor build up of puss under the skin. I can feel it. But it is much, much smaller that it was before. The minor build up on the non-keloid side is down as well, pretty much gone. This makes me happy. To me the keloid kind of looks like it's fading in color. More of a light pink than the darker color it has been. Maybe that's just me being hopeful though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment